NIKKEN Hathor Tool Presetter (Option)
The Hathor Tool Presetting machine is designed completely free-standing on its own integral base; Hathor features ground granite and stainless steel construction combined with a large digital camera and touch screen menu system – these new electronics provide operational and functional simplicity that is second to none.
The precision spindle system is fully interchangeable and utilises a one piece cartridge - eliminating the need for adaptors and the errors associated with their use. Incorporated within the spindle is our innovative universal mechanical clamping system with electronic tool clamping confirmation.
Also included with our Hathor model is our ToolingUp software package. Working via your DNC system ToolingUp converts measured tool data into CNC code for direct
loading into the machine controller and associated tool offset pages.
The Hathor is the second of three models which are manufactured to order. For a more prompt delivery of a stock machine the E236N, E450N, Kyhan and Amon Ra, as our four standard models, are always readily available directly from the Euro Centre.
- Measuring range: diameter max. 400 mm (radius 200 mm); height max. 500 mm
- Machine structure in stainless steel offering high mechanical and long life, floor mounted with self-levelling supports in non-deformable steel.
- Base and column made of natural granite: linearity max error 2 µm/Mt – certification with
Taylor Hobson res.1 µm/Mt. electronic millesimal level.
- ISO / BT / HSK / VDI / Capto etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified) max run-out error < 2 µm.
- Double vault arc prismatic slideways : n°2 X axis slideways, n°1 Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides, lubricated for life (3) (preloading slides/slideways: P/H class).
- Universal mechanical tool clamping managed via software.
- Control via software with sensor of empty for the exact position between the tool-holder axis and the machine spindle axis, no error of concentricity.
- Pneumatic-mechanic braking of the spindle-holder rotation with radial compensation of the clamping force: no axis angular run error.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed a mass counter-balance system).
- Vision-system for tool measuring and cutting inspection including :
- TFT screen – colours 212 x 160 mm, magnifications about 35X.
- C-MOS sensor – Framed image area 6,4 x 4,8 mm VGA System.
- Machine operator interface through:
- TFT 5,7” colour Touch Screen.
- Technology with FLASH® 32 bit microprocessor.
- LINUX operating system.
- Data storage on SD card.
- X and Z axes block management with control maximum speed of translation 2mm/sec.
- Standard software:
- CNC machine origin management and adapters.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool.
- Automatic change of CNC machine origin allocation.
- TOOLINGUP to manage:
- tools set and Post Processor universal generator.
- Magnetic chip code-holders (Balluff for example, hardware not included).
- Multi-cutting tools.
- Optical Equipment:
- Telecentric lens.
- Doublet lenses at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle.
- Episcopic illuminator with ring lens and red leds; diascopic illuminator with red, puntiform light led.
- ELBO CONTROLLI Linear Transducers in optical glass type SLIDE 371 certified HP laser
- Axes resolution: X= 1 µm, Z= 1 µm.
- Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
- Overall dimensions: Length = 1000 mm, Height = 1730 mm, Depth = 558 mm.